Saturday, October 1, 2011

2 months

I am officially 2 months preggers.  Well, 2 months 1 day.  ;)  to be exact.  But, I dont know who is counting!

I was not going to tell people until the 3 month mark.  WELL, that did not happen!  We made the one mistake of telling the kids.  OOOOOPS!  They have since anounced it at school.....gymnastics...girl scouts.....etc.   SOOOOO, needless to say.  EVERYONE seems to know.  I have, however, not announced it on the radio yet.  I am going to wait for another month before I do that.

I can tell you a few things about this pregnancy....I am WAY sicker, more emotional, and just plain icky with this one.  My girls were a piece of cake.  The only thing that told me I was pregnant was that the dr told me I was, the heart beat, and a growing belly.  Other then that?  No ill side effects.  SO, I ask myself.  Is this one a boy?  I don't want to get my hopes up....but could it be a boy?

I really want a boy. lol If you could not tell.  I have NO idea how to raise a boy, but i still want one. I know I will be relying on my friends/family that have boys for help.  I also know that Clay wants a boy....as all men do!  Plus, he wants a boy to carry on the family name (his brother has 2 girls).

I know the sex has already been determined....and that when we go for an ultrasound we MAY find out.  But the man upstairs is the only one who knows and has any say in just what gender this little precious baby will be.  And I will be content either way. ;)

Pic for Month 2:

~me

No comments:

Post a Comment